State Authorization for Distance Education
Pathways College has been approved to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements.
Additionally, Pathways College is currently authorized to operate, exempt, or not subject to state authorization approval in the following states for its distance education programs. Pathways College may accept enrollment applications from prospective students residing in (located in) the states on this list.
- Arizona – Pathways College is approved to operate in Arizona. See above.
- California – Pathways College is approved to operate in California. See above.
- Idaho – Pathways College is exempt from registration/not subject to oversight by the Idaho State Board of Education by way of attestation that Pathways College does not have a physical presence in Idaho, as defined in IDAPA 08.01.11.200.03, and is able to offer distance education programs to students who reside (are located) in Idaho.
- Illinois – Pathways College is authorized by the Illinois Board of Higher Education, by way of an exemption as an Institution with Limited Physical Presence in Illinois, to provide distance education programs to Illinois residents as defined under the Illinois Administrative Code Section 1030.10 (Ill. Admin. Code tit. 23 § 1030 (2017)). A student who is a resident of Illinois and who wishes to make a complaint about the institution should follow the process outlined by the Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE) at: https://complaints.ibhe.org/
- Louisiana – Pathways College is exempt/not subject to oversight by the Louisiana Board of Regents and is able to offer distance education programs to students who reside (are located) in Louisiana.